Skip to main content

Shake and Make Ice Cream event update

Hi everyone! 

This update is about our Shake and Make Ice Cream event tomorrow.

As of right now, the air quality is not looking that great. However, we are going to be monitoring the air quality in Creswell and the surrounding area this evening and tomorrow morning. If the air quality is 150 or above, we will choose to cancel the event for everyone’s safety. Whether we decide to cancel the event or continue as scheduled, we will let you know by 10 am tomorrow morning through this newsletter and Creswell Library for Kids Facebook page. 

We are really looking forward to our Shake and Make Ice Cream program and are hoping that we can still host it tomorrow. 

Thank you for your flexibility!

Join our mailing list