(Click on the colored links below for more information.)
We hope this email newsletter finds you well and in good spirits. It has been an exceedingly difficult year and we have missed seeing you at the library!
Our doors may not be open, but we are still anxious to help. There is usually someone in the library on weekdays—especially afternoons—to take your calls (895-3053).
We look forward to welcoming you into our building again in the coming months. In the meantime, I wanted to make sure you know about the following services that are available now:
1. Curbside service: Books, DVDs, and other materials may be reserved using the online catalog or by calling the library. We have curbside pick-up three times a week. Call or see the website for more information. Learn how to use curbside service!
3. Library2Go: With your library card # and PIN, you can access thousands of ebooks and audiobooks via our subscription to Overdrive. Learn more at Library2Go If you need assistance call the library or book a librarian (below) for personalized help.
4. Book a Librarian: Call or sign up online to schedule an appointment (on either the phone or Zoom) for tech help, book recommendations, or other help. Visit the website to fill out a request form here: Book a Librarian.
5. Virtual Adult Programs: We currently have one established book group meeting via Zoom but would be delighted to start more groups. If you are interested in joining a book group (or other topical groups), please visit this link and fill out the form specifying your time constraints and interests: Adult Programs and Book Groups.
6. Sign up for topical newsletters/emails: We'd like to do more to ensure that you always know what is happening at the library. We know that not everyone subscribes to the newspaper or follows us on Facebook. Please visit here to sign up for newsletters. (or use the easy "Join Our Mailing List" pop-up in the bottom right corner of our website: www.creswell-library.org.) You may unsubscribe at any time.
7. It's our birthday today! 15 years ago we [officially] opened our doors at 64 West Oregon Avenue. (It was *my* first day too!) With your ongoing support, we've continued to grow and were able to expand into the other side of that space in 2019. Thank you! We can't wait to see you inside our wonderful little library again!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with any of our services or if you have questions. Again, you may call us at (541) 895-3053 or use the contact forms on the website. Contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you. Be well and safe!
~Su and the Creswell Library Staff